Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pldt Disconnection Fee

experience of Martin

Why Volunteer work / internship / volunteer / Zivi to Lima, Peru?
ins abroad I would in any case, that was clear, away from Germany and that as far as possible. South America is so far away really nu. peru but I did not, I went to the project, which was actually in puerto maldonado, organic farming. then it was: we did nothing more, but in Lima is also something else. thought: good, lima, close to the sea, big city, they want something different for a country person like me.

What you have presented to you from your stay here, what were your expectations?
imagination was before the above mentioned: Near the sea, relaxed, because the whole day in this maedchenschule where I do gardening and some recycling lessons. 've talked to my predecessor, sounds very good. as it then was: in school is no longer a difficult start because behind it lie, and as I was then virtually put in the parish and alois me as some of his ideas vorsinnte, I knew that would not at all more, what to think. Disabled school because it was said, not bad, because I was supposed to do, especially the garden.

What was or is it now that you're including with respect to the expectations?
things turned out differently than expected. I work in the area muellverwertung and by no means in a fixed facility but the whole day in the street. I introduce for Alois eigenstaenig projects through (if I may say so), I have a great responsibility and work, because constantly people with the Spoken

What will you take for you?

another life. I got to know another culture and try to understand them. This did not make the time, but learned a lot from it: to question things, not easy to accept. see distinguish "poverty," critical. put theory into practice, to think more practically. More than act, think and speak. Exploit opportunities to be spontaneous. A whole bunch of things ... I can absolutely not list everything. There's still so much that is not here, that it is bad really, at all, a list, because I want to stress anything, just because my other grad not think of anything ...


What you would have done differently, what would you want to give to newcomers?
I would have brought more warm clothes. I also would want to give to a newbie's: Take warm clothing! Lima is not as Caribbean, as one might think ... I've always seen my life as a transition stage, therefore, virtually always sat on packed suitcases, comparable to the situation of a refugee. Maybe I would have been more able to engage in the situation, took more friends, or give me with the people. I have withdrawn instead rather than with Germans, I did not want much do I have, yes Finally, here in Peru. Of course it was and remained always a transition period, but to do this - I think - nice if you can not see it as such.


How could you imagine an Unerstuetzung with each other to present here in Lima?

So, as we are doing. Always good - I think - an overlap between pre-and successor. Such was aimed at me, possibly because of late but not high school. After all, the starting time will be very difficult one, is one of the beginners with not enough support. I had then Alois.

Periodical meetings are good to exchange ideas, as well a website. Accordingly, only a salute to the authors of the questionnaire: Keep it up!


What ails you the most?

I lack peace above all, but that will probably be difficult to get ... The cultural exchange was missing me - talks as I'm used to from the home formed, there were relatively rare.


How can we support the sustainability of your projects?

sustainability I see, especially in an overlap of forward and succeed, which I think is very important. In my case, I see but dark brown, but first can come ... Otherwise I have to just leave my legacy in written form and the new work itself - if such a place at all. I think these are a continuing my work with a Volontari / community service was inappropriate, as would tend to fall back on domestic forces. This is because the training is simply too expensive, until it is right in there is a third of the time around and then he goes back soon. Continuity is different. What I do useful in my opinion, is the exploration of a new zone by those like me who can pass his job after a national power.

support as ideal as mentioned by the intersection and, if not meoglich, by the most accurate documentation of work done and explain this to his successor. And of course the continued availability.

0 comments:

Post a Comment