Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Pays For What In A Wedding In Peru

Is "the cooperative movement still relevant? "

asked this today, guests at the "Day of agriculture" in Frankenberg. One such guest was me. As I sat between farmers, agricultural officials, local politicians and press representatives and interested in listening to the remarks of the speakers.
Basically, I found the question quite right and worthy of discussion, even though I realize that this problem could not be fully discussed at this Thursday morning. However, I was somewhat disappointed that a representative of the dairy Hochwald (disgusting that donated canned iced coffee tasted) a representative of the Dutch Rabobank and a representative of de Raiffeisen Waren Central Electoral Hesse and Thuringia were only members of cooperative institutions have their say. Accordingly, one side then the results were ...
I think that the cooperative system may well be timely if it is ready to adapt to change. However, this seems already to be so, so I definitely see a purpose in it. Whether all the solution for the future, I have been for me does not make itself, but I will in the near future deepened again to employ and sometimes shed light on the positions of the other side to me a somewhat more nuanced better identify.
All in all a very informative and interesting event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment